terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2009

Flaming Lips Vs Arcade Fire - O Fim



Foi engraçado enquanto durou, mas agora Wayne Coyne dos Flaming Lips veio a público dizer o seguinte:

"I didn't necessarily mean it about the people in the Arcade Fire. I meant it about the guys that were running their stages at a couple of festivals. I wish whatever had been said wouldn't have been taken as such a defiant statement from the Flaming Lips, because it wasn't...I really feel bad about it. I like enough of their music. The idea that I'm somehow against them...I'm not!"

A Pitchfork lembra, e bem, que na declaração que iniciou a polémica, Coyne disse:

"Whenever I've been around them, I've found that they not only treated their crew like shit, they treated the audience like shit."

Mas já que parece que querem fechar isto, talvez devamos olhar para o outro lado.

Sem comentários: